Students – NSA is hiring for cybersecurity positions, lots of info below.
NSA Cybersecurity is changing the cybersecurity game. Our directorate is charged with preventing and eradicating cyberthreats to National Security Systems, the Department of Defense, the Defense Industrial Base, weapons systems, and more.
You have the opportunity to be a part of this diverse team of problem solvers. We collaborate across industry and government in classified and unclassified spaces, working at cyberspeed to secure our Nation.
Learn more about us, watch this short video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saRvhzZRgyc
If you enjoy creatively solving hard cyber problems, NSA Cybersecurity is the place for you. Check out our job openings:
• Cyber Mitigations Engineer/System Vulnerability Analyst (Cybersecurity Mission) – Entry to Experienced Level – https://apply.intelligencecareers.gov/job-description/1160093
• Digital Network Exploitation Analyst (Cybersecurity Mission) – Entry to Experienced Level – https://apply.intelligencecareers.gov/job-description/1155796
• Computer Network Analyst (Cybersecurity Mission) – Entry to Experienced Level – https://apply.intelligencecareers.gov/job-description/1160041
• Information System Security Professional (Cybersecurity Mission) – Entry to Experienced Level – https://apply.intelligencecareers.gov/job-description/1160096
• Systems Engineer (Cybersecurity Mission) – Entry/Experienced – https://apply.intelligencecareers.gov/job-description/1160076
When applying remember to include relevant coursework, projects, clubs and any tools and languages learned in your STEM studies.